
Many of you got an email from me last fall about your favorite creative spaces/places. You might be interested to know the results...
The Walker Art Center in Minneapolis had the most enthusiastic responses. So keep your eye on what they're up to. Plus their website is pretty, take a look:
A coincidence that one of my favorite jazz trios originated in Minneapolis? I think not.
Some other favorite places were:
Burning Man
The Getty Museum
Art Institute of Chicago
World Beats Center, San Diego
Tiberino Sculpture Museum, Philly
Double Edge Theater, MA
La Pena, San Francisco
Gallery 110, Provo
Sego Art Center, Provo
Architectural Association, London
Institute of Contemporary Arts, London
Tohono Chul Park, Tucson
Epic cafe, Tucson
Eastern Shore Art Center, Fairhope, AL
Nothing about this survey was scientific or accurate. But I really enjoyed reading the responses! And I'm going to try to work them in to my studies this year...
Any others? Discuss.
1 comment:
Post a Comment